Username: Password:

Author Topic: GM FOR YOU  (Read 17944 times)

viryix

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
GM FOR YOU
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:21:30 PM »
greetings, GM and players my question is when you can leave the server open for at least 2 months, promote more the server the truth is not bad server, pay protection anti bot, put a pending admin for players who use bot and make events every day, a TVT and FTB I really like this server but every time you open the server I see that less people I have promoted on Facebook and sent to some friends but they all tell me that server does not last, the GM is never, Other thing about the Olympics because it would have to be the first week of the server leave it for the second week that the hero leaves on 02/24/2018 I think it would be the most convenient! thank you, good luck

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
Re: GM FOR YOU
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 06:51:34 PM »
Hello, thank for you post. Server last till players interest in it. We would really like to keep it for 12 months or more. But, because of players migration it is not posible. Nowadays players like to change servers every few weeks and if we see that after few months of being online, there is no more players online, we have to reopen again.
Most time GM is online, sometimes he do events. If he is not writing anything in HV or announcements, does not mean that he is offline.
About protection system. We have it. It is not a perfect, but stops most of cheaters. You cannot imagine how many msg our support receive for unbans everyday. Also, we check it always manualy.
If you have any more questions, let us know.

narkata92

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 11:33:34 PM »
i have one... how many box on one pc can have?

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »
i have one... how many box on one pc can have?
Hello, maximum 5 windows from one PC ;)