Username: Password:

Author Topic: About the server  (Read 20021 times)

dretuu

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
About the server
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:27:30 PM »
As a player on the server i have a question for the admin:
Is the server going to be wiped for the new start on 8th december ?

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
Re: About the server
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 10:29:20 AM »
As a player on the server i have a question for the admin:
Is the server going to be wiped for the new start on 8th december ?
Hello, yes, it will be wiped and all players start from zero. We had successful start last time, but there was issue with unstuck and to village. For that thing many players left. Now all issues fixed and players can enjoy game again. See you at start.

nohajs

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 12:46:47 AM »
Hello, I have a question about server too. How many players do you expect to be online daily aprox? I am new here, but I can see you already ran the game. What was usual number of online players? I really like the server based on the features I read. Although I couldn't find "create a new account" button and then the last question drove me crazy. You may make it a bit easier because I tried "Lineage 2, Lineage, L2" and nothing worked. Some ppl may give up at this point. How should someone know that there should not be a space between those 2 words ;) It is a bit confusing.

Thank you.

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 01:22:34 AM »
Hello, I have a question about server too. How many players do you expect to be online daily aprox? I am new here, but I can see you already ran the game. What was usual number of online players? I really like the server based on the features I read. Although I couldn't find "create a new account" button and then the last question drove me crazy. You may make it a bit easier because I tried "Lineage 2, Lineage, L2" and nothing worked. Some ppl may give up at this point. How should someone know that there should not be a space between those 2 words ;) It is a bit confusing.

Thank you.
Hello, registration is auto in game login window. Expecting about 1k+ players, real count will see on start. See you soon ;)

REPLES

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 11:50:01 AM »
AGRO mobs working fine? last time i played FOG was really fucked up 80% don't want to attack me. Just running straight and 2 or 3  mobs from all room chasing....

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 12:06:00 PM »
AGRO mobs working fine? last time i played FOG was really fucked up 80% don't want to attack me. Just running straight and 2 or 3  mobs from all room chasing....
Yes, agro work. Agro depend on how far away from mob you are. If you want make them follow, hit one of them and more mobs will follow.

REPLES

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »
Yes, agro work. Agro depend on how far away from mob you are. If you want make them follow, hit one of them and more mobs will follow.

So, if i need hit them agro not working fine. We will see in first trains how it works.....
Soul crystal working properly? like in off(can cast on mob with full hp)? Or it will be usless again?

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 12:48:44 PM »

So, if i need hit them agro not working fine. We will see in first trains how it works.....
Soul crystal working properly? like in off(can cast on mob with full hp)? Or it will be usless again?
You did not understand idea about hitting. Like agro, soul crystal works works by retail. If you have any more questions, you can contact us by skype.

REPLES

• LA2AXE.NET Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 11:46:37 AM »
As i expected soul crystal don't work properly. Can't cast on full hp mob....

LA2AXE

• Administrator
  • LA2AXE.NET Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 05:44:20 PM »
As i expected soul crystal don't work properly. Can't cast on full hp mob....
It is working as it should by retail.